Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sounds cool, but what will I offer right?

Well, as you can read in my profile, I'm a UCF student in Orlando, FL and decided to study abroad, somehow ending up in the little Swedish town of Jönköping. My other blog goes into more of a series of experiences, anecdotes, and more of my life through the 5 months in Scandinavia. The best way is to read in tandem and I'll have links directed to more detailed information that this blog will specifically cover. I'll tell you exactly what you need to prepare i.e. what to bring, Visa requirements, housing, choosing classes, etc... (things I would have loved to know before getting here), how to get the most out of  your stay here, living in Sweden, and I'll also go into some very useful information for traveling around Europe while staying in Sweden.
Hope it can be of use to you whatever your needs or interests may be. I put a lot of time into researching and gathering the most detailed information for your ease.
Presto!!

No comments:

Post a Comment